Welcome to Hotel Vinayaga
Hotel Vinayaga is a very intimate, welcoming and comfortable hotel, furnished simply but carefully, with quality services. The friendly atmosphere makes this hotel the ideal place for a stay in Tirupur, whether with friends, with your partner or with your whole family. Tirupr, the Textile city of India offers a pleasant, salubrious climate, not reaching the high tropical temperatures of southern coastal India. Situated in the Western part of the state of Tamil Nadu, it is an ideal place for shopping on your holidays or business trips.
Economical and elegant, simple and charming, we are happy to accommodate our guests according to their requirements. In our reception area we would also assist you with some useful, interesting tourist guidelines that will help you to learn about the entire textile city's in and around tourists sights and we are willingly available to advise you about other places to eat and shop and enjoy your occasions. Come and visit us, we'll host in a friendly atmosphere and staff ready to satisfy your every desire
"Dollar City", "Cotton City", "Hosiery Center" "Knit City" "Garment City" all these are names of just one city i.e. Tirupur from southern state Tamil Nadu, basically and traditional area famous for exporting textile items, knitwear and clothing. In the recent year's city gained fame for Casual Wear and Sportswear also. River Noyyal runs through the city and keep the soil fertile.
Places of Attraction
- Konganagiri hill hock temple(A small temple situated in a small hillock which is inside the city)
- Andipalayam lake(tourist boating service are yet to begun)
- Thirumurugan poondi(temple as well as a place for silence and peace)
- Vaalai Thottathu Ayyan temple
- Tirupur Tirupathi temple(A similar temple to the TIrumala tirupati in Andrapradesh)
- Sukreeswarar temple(it is 10 century temple where we can see many ancient structures)
- Avinashiappar temple(This is one of the seven Shivastalams in Kongu Nadu)